We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
L'Étape du Tour 2011: A double act
For 2011 A.S.O. offer two routes to give even more riders the chance to enjoy the Tour de France experience. Rapha will also be on board to help you enjoy a memorable Étape journey. Stay alert for further info.
On Monday 11th July a 109km route (68 miles) will take etapistes over the Col du Télégraphe, Col du Galibier and the Alpe d'Huez. Three legendary mountain passes that will test even the most hardened grimpeurs.
Étape number two, which takes place on Sunday 17th July, has less overall elevation but is a greater distance at 208 km (130 miles) and will be a very demanding course. As of today you can register to ride L'Etape du Tour 2011 here. Bonne chance.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…