We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Located in the heart of Soho on the site formerly occupied by the Regent Palace Hotel, the first permanent Rapha Cycle Club in the UK is the new home for the sport and wider culture of road racing.
85 Brewer Street, London W1F 9ZN [ map ]
020 7494 9831
Mon to Fri – 7.30am to 9pm
Sat – 8.30am to 7pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays – 10am to 6pm
Rapha’s Thursday evening and Saturday rides from the London Cycle Club have been proved a success, with more and more riders participating each week. We had originally anticipated groups of dozen or so riders but recent rides have seen numbers increase significantly, often to as many as four times that number, particularly on Thursday rides.
The Thursday rides have, to a certain extent, become victims of that success. Leading large groups along Regent’s Street during rush hour has become increasingly problematic and last week, a rider suffered a fall and broke his collarbone. With safety our paramount concern, it has become apparent that we cannot continue to lead rides from the Cycle Club on Thursday evenings. Although we strongly encourage riders to meet at the Cycle Club for evening rides, we would advise them to do so in smaller groups.
We will continue to lead the Saturday rides, as these head out of London outside of peak hours and on less busy roads. Keep an eye on @raphacycleclub for upcoming news on rides and events.
Regular Rides and Events
Rides are open to all and there is no 'membership' necessary to ride. Please take note of the average speeds of the rides below as a guide of what's right for you. We advise bringing inner tubes and other spares on all our rides as they are not supported and since we're riding in groups, please ensure your road bike or single speed has working brakes. We recommend wearing a helmet.
Don't forget to stamp your ride card before we set off from the Cycle Club. Anyone who purchases a pre-ride coffee earns a complimentary one on their return to the Club.
- Saturday morning
Our Saturday rides are a bit more challenging and aim to cover between 100km and 120km. Led by knowledgable Rapha guides at a social pace of around 25kp/h we also aim for a cafe stop around the halfway point. Meeting outside the Rapha Cycle Club on Brewer Street at 08:30 for a 09:00 depart.
- “@TheGlobalZoo: Hey @RaphaCycleClub is there an SF ride on Saturday?” We're headed to Mt. Diablo for ToC, we'll be back on next Saturday!
- SF: This Sunday we'll be open at 7am to catch the end of the Giro stage, test ride @SRAMontheroad's latest group, and catch the #AToC live!
- RT @coffeelondon: Nice options at @raphacycleclub today http://t.co/2hho1y9G8w
- LDN: Tomorrow's ride is heading to Essex, led by Callum, Kirsten, Wayne and Mac. Join us for a lap of the viper and tea in Blackmore.
- RT @TeamSky: Good to see another England cricket star don a @TeamSky kit. What do you think @Colly622? http://t.co/jjsEo1clkz
- RT @Colly622: Off to lords in my new gears thanks to @raphacycleclub and @teamsky Wonder if I'll get in without a tie on?! #ENGvNZ http://t…
- LDN: Re. Thursday evening rides to Regents Park, please refer to our web page for information. http://t.co/x3434jtn9a More rides to come.
- RT @rapharacing: Californian Nuggets: We check in from the 2013 @AmgenTourofCali with a few choice bits. → http://t.co/rr4CUAweAu #ATOC
- SF: @sramontheroad is bringing their latest components for YOU to test ride this Sunday at the Cycle Club. http://t.co/7vylNgnVLF
- SF: Stage 3 of #AToC is live. Wraps up at 4pm, play hookie!