We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Located in the heart of Soho on the site formerly occupied by the Regent Palace Hotel, the first permanent Rapha Cycle Club in the UK is the new home for the sport and wider culture of road racing.
85 Brewer Street, London W1F 9ZN [ map ]
020 7494 9831
Mon to Fri – 8.00am to 9pm
Sat – 8.30am to 7pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays – 10am to 6.30pm
- Tuesday, December 10th – early closure for a special event.
- Saturday, 14th December – early closure at 6.30pm for a special event.
- Saturday, 21st December – extended opening hours 8.00am to 9.00pm.
- Christmas Eve – 8.00am to 5pm
- Christmas Day – Closed
- Boxing Day – 11.00am to 5pm
- Friday, December 27th – 8.00am to 9pm
Please follow @RaphaCycleClub on Twitter with the hashtag #ccldn for news, commentary and group ride info from the London Cycle Club.
Live racing is shown on the screens at the Cycle Club, please stop by and enjoy the sometimes raucous finale. Races will be shown live everyday with evening repeats.
Please use the average speeds of the rides below as a guide. We advise bringing inner tubes and other spares on all our rides as they are not supported. As we are riding in groups, please ensure your road bike has working brakes. Please wear a helmet.
Wednesday Evening Women's Rides
We will start and finish at the London Cycle Club in Brewer Street, with a meeting time of 18:30 and roll-out at 19:00.
The ride will be led by two Rapha women at a conversational pace, however there will be opportunity for some harder efforts for those wishing to do so. As the group is likely to split during rotations of the park, we will meet at the Royal College of Physicians (on the outer circle) at 20:00 and return together to the Cycle Club for coffee and cake. You may leave bags at the Cycle Club whilst riding.
Thursday Morning Winter Rides
During the winter months we will be running early morning rides. Each Thursday we will alternate between laps of Regents Park (0630, Royal College of Physicians) and Richmond Park (0630 at Roehampton Gate). Each ride finishes at the Cycle Club for breakfast and a free filter coffee. As ever, keep an eye on twitter for updates.
Saturday Morning Club Run
Our Saturday rides cover between 100km and 120km. Led by knowledgable Rapha guides at a social pace of around 25kp/h we also aim for a cafe stop around the halfway point. Meeting outside the Rapha Cycle Club on Brewer Street at 08:30 for a 09:00 depart.
Follow @raphacycleclub for more ride info.
Don't forget to stamp your ride card before we set off from the Cycle Club. Anyone who purchases a pre-ride coffee earns a complimentary one on their return to the Club.
Cycle Club Menu
Our Café offers a wide range of exciting food and drinks for you to enjoy whilst watching the latest Live Races at the Cycle Club. Have a look at our Café menu below:
For items that have been bought on the Rapha website, please send them back to us by following the process in your account » as the Cycle Club only carries limited stock. Our full returns policy is viewable here »
- NYC: CX is coming. http://t.co/pZORS0ZBNd
- @harry_engels Indeed we are. We have it showing live now.
- LDN: We have live coverage of the Men's TT World Championships this afternoon from 1210. It promises to be exciting.
- LDN: We'll be rolling 'round Regents Park bright and early tomorrow morning. Reply to this tweet for details of where we'll be and when.
- NYC: Thanks @jayssface for the club-warming gift! http://t.co/y6owUeEWm4
- LDN: Registration for our ride to Brighton and back this Saturday is now full. Watch this space on Monday to sign-up for next week's ride.
- NYC: Former US Pro John Eustice stopped by this AM to check out the new Cycle Club. http://t.co/pTWEplwqJf
- LDN: Who fancies a ride to Brighton and back this Saturday? Reply to this tweet to receive an invitation, spaces capped at 10.
- LDN: This Wednesday, Kirsten and Aleda are leading our Women's Ride to Regents. Sign up here: https://t.co/hxeMwPuXMa
- RT @chottswalker: Here you go @RaphaCycleClub. Christian House in Chobham http://t.co/sQmSdPdtjH