We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
London Winter Rides 2012
Winter rides from the Rapha Cycle Club London are now in full swing, happening every Saturday morning. The rides alternate between going north/east (Essex) and south/west (Surrey) and leave Brewer Street at 9.00am sharp. Photos (from Mr Rhys Howells) are from Saturday 26th October's ride into Essex, so this weekend sees another foray into the depths of Surrey, on a new route outlined below.
Surrey – Saturday 27th October
Departing the Rapha Cycle Club London at 09:00, we will be stopping at Richmond Park, Roehampton Gate, at 10:00 to meet anyone who wishes to join us there.
The ride goes into Surrey via Cobham and then on to Hungry Hill. The cafe stop will be at Tillings Tea Rooms in Gomshall by the station, where riders can get the train home (via Clapham Junction) if they wish, or just refuel for the ride back. The ride back to Richmond Park goes along Crocknorth and Ranmore Roads then via Great Bookham and Leatherhead.
The pace is social (average of 23kph) and these are winter miles so bring spare tubes and plenty of food and warm clothing. See you on Saturday…
- Time: 09:00 at the Cycle Club or 10:00 at Roehampton Gate, Richmond Park
- Distance: 105km with a coffee stop
- Finish: Richmond Park
- Terms & Conditions Download PDF
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb