Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
London Winter Rides 2012
Winter rides from the Rapha Cycle Club London are now in full swing, happening every Saturday morning. The rides alternate between going north/east (Essex) and south/west (Surrey) and leave Brewer Street at 9.00am sharp. Photos (from Mr Rhys Howells) are from Saturday 26th October's ride into Essex, so this weekend sees another foray into the depths of Surrey, on a new route outlined below.
Surrey – Saturday 27th October
Departing the Rapha Cycle Club London at 09:00, we will be stopping at Richmond Park, Roehampton Gate, at 10:00 to meet anyone who wishes to join us there.
The ride goes into Surrey via Cobham and then on to Hungry Hill. The cafe stop will be at Tillings Tea Rooms in Gomshall by the station, where riders can get the train home (via Clapham Junction) if they wish, or just refuel for the ride back. The ride back to Richmond Park goes along Crocknorth and Ranmore Roads then via Great Bookham and Leatherhead.
The pace is social (average of 23kph) and these are winter miles so bring spare tubes and plenty of food and warm clothing. See you on Saturday…
- Time: 09:00 at the Cycle Club or 10:00 at Roehampton Gate, Richmond Park
- Distance: 105km with a coffee stop
- Finish: Richmond Park
- Terms & Conditions Download PDF
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX