[ locale string ]
London Winter Rides 2012
Winter rides from the Rapha Cycle Club London are now in full swing, happening every Saturday morning. The rides alternate between going north/east (Essex) and south/west (Surrey) and leave Brewer Street at 9.00am sharp. Photos (from Mr Rhys Howells) are from Saturday 26th October's ride into Essex, so this weekend sees another foray into the depths of Surrey, on a new route outlined below.
Surrey – Saturday 27th October
Departing the Rapha Cycle Club London at 09:00, we will be stopping at Richmond Park, Roehampton Gate, at 10:00 to meet anyone who wishes to join us there.
The ride goes into Surrey via Cobham and then on to Hungry Hill. The cafe stop will be at Tillings Tea Rooms in Gomshall by the station, where riders can get the train home (via Clapham Junction) if they wish, or just refuel for the ride back. The ride back to Richmond Park goes along Crocknorth and Ranmore Roads then via Great Bookham and Leatherhead.
The pace is social (average of 23kph) and these are winter miles so bring spare tubes and plenty of food and warm clothing. See you on Saturday…
- Time: 09:00 at the Cycle Club or 10:00 at Roehampton Gate, Richmond Park
- Distance: 105km with a coffee stop
- Finish: Richmond Park
- Terms & Conditions Download PDF
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries