We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
London Winter Rides 2012
Winter rides from the Rapha Cycle Club London are now in full swing, happening every Saturday morning. The rides alternate between going north/east (Essex) and south/west (Surrey) and leave Brewer Street at 9.00am sharp. Photos (from Mr Rhys Howells) are from Saturday 26th October's ride into Essex, so this weekend sees another foray into the depths of Surrey, on a new route outlined below.
Surrey – Saturday 27th October
Departing the Rapha Cycle Club London at 09:00, we will be stopping at Richmond Park, Roehampton Gate, at 10:00 to meet anyone who wishes to join us there.
The ride goes into Surrey via Cobham and then on to Hungry Hill. The cafe stop will be at Tillings Tea Rooms in Gomshall by the station, where riders can get the train home (via Clapham Junction) if they wish, or just refuel for the ride back. The ride back to Richmond Park goes along Crocknorth and Ranmore Roads then via Great Bookham and Leatherhead.
The pace is social (average of 23kph) and these are winter miles so bring spare tubes and plenty of food and warm clothing. See you on Saturday…
- Time: 09:00 at the Cycle Club or 10:00 at Roehampton Gate, Richmond Park
- Distance: 105km with a coffee stop
- Finish: Richmond Park
- Terms & Conditions Download PDF
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG