We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
London Winter Rides 2012
Winter rides from the Rapha Cycle Club London are now in full swing, happening every Saturday morning. The rides alternate between going north/east (Essex) and south/west (Surrey) and leave Brewer Street at 9.00am sharp. Photos (from Mr Rhys Howells) are from Saturday 26th October's ride into Essex, so this weekend sees another foray into the depths of Surrey, on a new route outlined below.
Surrey – Saturday 27th October
Departing the Rapha Cycle Club London at 09:00, we will be stopping at Richmond Park, Roehampton Gate, at 10:00 to meet anyone who wishes to join us there.
The ride goes into Surrey via Cobham and then on to Hungry Hill. The cafe stop will be at Tillings Tea Rooms in Gomshall by the station, where riders can get the train home (via Clapham Junction) if they wish, or just refuel for the ride back. The ride back to Richmond Park goes along Crocknorth and Ranmore Roads then via Great Bookham and Leatherhead.
The pace is social (average of 23kph) and these are winter miles so bring spare tubes and plenty of food and warm clothing. See you on Saturday…
- Time: 09:00 at the Cycle Club or 10:00 at Roehampton Gate, Richmond Park
- Distance: 105km with a coffee stop
- Finish: Richmond Park
- Terms & Conditions Download PDF
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC