We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
London Cycle Club Opening Night
All photos © James Purssell
The hotly anticipated Rapha Cycle Club London opened its doors to a big group of friends on Friday night. Over 350 people squeezed into the new place for some fine wine, beer, and a host of gourmet treats. The place was so busy, in fact, that many couldn't hear the accordion player hired to serenade the club-goers. One of the highlights of the evening was watching a replay of the day's Tour stage, a huge roar going up as the big screens showed Mark Cavendish rocket to victory in Brive-la-Gaillarde.
A nigh on perfect time to open the store, Saturday and Sunday saw more crowds flowing through the Club to watch Wiggins and company romp to an historical Tour de France win in Paris. British cycling couldn't really ask for more now could it? Champagne was handed out to folks on Sunday as Les Rosbifs celebrated in the French capital.
Rapha's flagship location in Soho in the heart of London will be serving up the finest cycling products, accessories, gourmet food, drink, coffee and, of course, live racing. Events and rides will also take place. For more info visit the Cycle Club page »
85 Brewer Street, London W1F 9ZN - map
Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 9pm
Saturday - 8.30am to 7pm
Sunday - 10am to 6pm
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq