Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
London Cycle Club Opening Night
All photos © James Purssell
The hotly anticipated Rapha Cycle Club London opened its doors to a big group of friends on Friday night. Over 350 people squeezed into the new place for some fine wine, beer, and a host of gourmet treats. The place was so busy, in fact, that many couldn't hear the accordion player hired to serenade the club-goers. One of the highlights of the evening was watching a replay of the day's Tour stage, a huge roar going up as the big screens showed Mark Cavendish rocket to victory in Brive-la-Gaillarde.
A nigh on perfect time to open the store, Saturday and Sunday saw more crowds flowing through the Club to watch Wiggins and company romp to an historical Tour de France win in Paris. British cycling couldn't really ask for more now could it? Champagne was handed out to folks on Sunday as Les Rosbifs celebrated in the French capital.
Rapha's flagship location in Soho in the heart of London will be serving up the finest cycling products, accessories, gourmet food, drink, coffee and, of course, live racing. Events and rides will also take place. For more info visit the Cycle Club page »
85 Brewer Street, London W1F 9ZN - map
Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 9pm
Saturday - 8.30am to 7pm
Sunday - 10am to 6pm
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…