We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Designed for hard, all-day bicycling in hot conditions. The jersey's lightweight fabric provides maximum moisture transfer whilst a full-length zip aids temperature control.
Add to Wish List
- Trade Team Jersey
- Bordeaux–Paris Jersey
- Club Jersey
- Classic Jersey
- Brevet Jersey
- Super Lightweight Jersey
- Pro Team Jersey
- Long Sleeve Pro Team Jersey
- Winter Jersey
- Souplesse Jersey
- Women's Lightweight Jersey
- Women's Classic Jersey
- Women's Long Sleeve Jersey
- Team Sky Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Pro Jersey
- Team Sky Long Sleeve Pro Jersey
- Team Sky Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Wiggo Replica Jersey
- Team Sky GB National Champion's Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Norwegian National Champion's Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Women's Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Wiggo Replica Jersey
- Team Sky Wiggo Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Supporter Jersey
- Team Sky Kids Wiggo Supporter Jersey
- Rapha + Paul Smith Black Jersey
- Rapha Condor JLT Team Issue Jersey
Shop by Category
Shop by Collection
Breathable merino-rich jersey for hot conditions
The Rapha Lightweight Jersey has been designed for the hardest, hottest and most demanding rides. On the big day, this is the jersey to reach for. The jersey is made from a newly improved lightweight merino-blend fabric that is extremely breathable and soft on the skin.
- New merino-blend fabric
- Side panel construction
- Full-length zip with chin guard
- Rear pocket layout with zipped ‘ballast pocket’
- Discreet zipped pocket
"I will say that these jerseys kick ass for the summer heat…"
Keeping Cool in Texas with the Rapha Lightweight Jersey
"…a simple jersey that also eschews the lush detailing Rapha is known for, and instead does one thing well: keeps you cool on hot rides."
12 Jerseys We Love
Jen Sherry, Bicycling
"Ideal for the roadbiker who wants to stay cool when the mercury is rising, this jersey is made from a merino-blend fabric which is very breathable and soft on the skin."
The 10 Best cycling gear
Jamie Merrill, The Independent
- Super light, eyelet Sportwool™
- 21% merino
- 79% polyester
- Full-length lined zip with lock-down puller
- Large cargo pockets and valuables pocket
- Unique mesh ‘ballast’ pocket
- Embroidered logo
- Machine wash cool: 30°
- Use mild detergent
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron: 1 dot
Style Size Stock Cream X-Small Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good X-Large Good XX-Large Good Fig X-Small Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good X-Large Good XX-Large Low
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 31 31-36 36-41 41-46 46-51 51+ Chest < 85 86-92 93-99 100-106 107-113 114+ Back length 51-56 57-62 63-68 69-74 75-80 81+ Arm length < 60 60-62 63-64 65-66 67-68 69+
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 12 12-14 14-16 16-18 18-20 20+ Chest < 33.5 34-36 36.5-39 39.5-41.5 42-44.5 45+ Back length 20-22 22-24 24-27 27-29 29-31 31+ Arm length < 23.6 23.6-24.4 24.4-25.2 25.2-26 26-26.6 26.6+
NECK: measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
CHEST: measure underneath the armpits with the tape measure straight around.
BACK LENGTH: measure from the bottom of where your collar sits/base of the neck to the bottom of your spine.
ARM LENGTH: measure from where the seam would start at shoulder to bottom of the wrist.