We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lightweight for Summer
Is summer starting to come to a close? Let us certainly hope not. But, that being said the departure of summer means the onset of fall…and we all know what that means, so there should be no complaints yeah?
Now, on to the Dog Days of Summer, I'll take them, thank you. Which is why I'm loving the new Lightweight Jersey. When the temperatures jumped about 100º last week (that's 37.7C to everyone else in the world) I was more than a little psyched to put the lightweight to the test.
Here's why I'm liking the Lightweight Jersey:
1) Keyword: Lightweight. It is a lighter, more breathable material than the classics, but it still looks great.
2) The Rapha Arm Band. Looks great and breaks up the look and feel of the jersey a little more than previously. Just right.
3) The large "ballast" pocket in the back. I've seen full sandwiches stuffed in here. Great storage for those long days on the bike.
4) The Full Zip is my favorite new feature. This is the key. When you hit that big climb and the trees are pressing in, the air-flow has gone to nil, you're going to love being able to go all the way. Also makes the bathroom experience a little more navigable. Know what I mean?
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…