We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lightweight for Summer
Is summer starting to come to a close? Let us certainly hope not. But, that being said the departure of summer means the onset of fall…and we all know what that means, so there should be no complaints yeah?
Now, on to the Dog Days of Summer, I'll take them, thank you. Which is why I'm loving the new Lightweight Jersey. When the temperatures jumped about 100º last week (that's 37.7C to everyone else in the world) I was more than a little psyched to put the lightweight to the test.
Here's why I'm liking the Lightweight Jersey:
1) Keyword: Lightweight. It is a lighter, more breathable material than the classics, but it still looks great.
2) The Rapha Arm Band. Looks great and breaks up the look and feel of the jersey a little more than previously. Just right.
3) The large "ballast" pocket in the back. I've seen full sandwiches stuffed in here. Great storage for those long days on the bike.
4) The Full Zip is my favorite new feature. This is the key. When you hit that big climb and the trees are pressing in, the air-flow has gone to nil, you're going to love being able to go all the way. Also makes the bathroom experience a little more navigable. Know what I mean?
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Inspired by the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez, we bring back Alpe d’Quiz with a Rapha prize to be won each day. Enter now → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @joneaves No problem Jon, we do our best. Thanks for the feedback.
- Our very own "Super-knecht" @grutte_bear leaves us today to return to his homeland of Holland. So, we… http://t.co/sSULSkWcRw
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: The new @rapharacing Cross Transfer Jacket has great details. Which is why we’ll take #oneoftheseplease http://t.…
- While we are on the Rapha x Raeburn collection. Read this fantastic interview with Chris and Graeme by @JohnProlly http://t.co/TDg48zHfVS