We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lightweight for Summer
Is summer starting to come to a close? Let us certainly hope not. But, that being said the departure of summer means the onset of fall…and we all know what that means, so there should be no complaints yeah?
Now, on to the Dog Days of Summer, I'll take them, thank you. Which is why I'm loving the new Lightweight Jersey. When the temperatures jumped about 100º last week (that's 37.7C to everyone else in the world) I was more than a little psyched to put the lightweight to the test.
Here's why I'm liking the Lightweight Jersey:
1) Keyword: Lightweight. It is a lighter, more breathable material than the classics, but it still looks great.
2) The Rapha Arm Band. Looks great and breaks up the look and feel of the jersey a little more than previously. Just right.
3) The large "ballast" pocket in the back. I've seen full sandwiches stuffed in here. Great storage for those long days on the bike.
4) The Full Zip is my favorite new feature. This is the key. When you hit that big climb and the trees are pressing in, the air-flow has gone to nil, you're going to love being able to go all the way. Also makes the bathroom experience a little more navigable. Know what I mean?
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries