Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Lightweight for Summer
Is summer starting to come to a close? Let us certainly hope not. But, that being said the departure of summer means the onset of fall…and we all know what that means, so there should be no complaints yeah?
Now, on to the Dog Days of Summer, I'll take them, thank you. Which is why I'm loving the new Lightweight Jersey. When the temperatures jumped about 100º last week (that's 37.7C to everyone else in the world) I was more than a little psyched to put the lightweight to the test.
Here's why I'm liking the Lightweight Jersey:
1) Keyword: Lightweight. It is a lighter, more breathable material than the classics, but it still looks great.
2) The Rapha Arm Band. Looks great and breaks up the look and feel of the jersey a little more than previously. Just right.
3) The large "ballast" pocket in the back. I've seen full sandwiches stuffed in here. Great storage for those long days on the bike.
4) The Full Zip is my favorite new feature. This is the key. When you hit that big climb and the trees are pressing in, the air-flow has gone to nil, you're going to love being able to go all the way. Also makes the bathroom experience a little more navigable. Know what I mean?
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.