We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lightweight for Summer
Is summer starting to come to a close? Let us certainly hope not. But, that being said the departure of summer means the onset of fall…and we all know what that means, so there should be no complaints yeah?
Now, on to the Dog Days of Summer, I'll take them, thank you. Which is why I'm loving the new Lightweight Jersey. When the temperatures jumped about 100º last week (that's 37.7C to everyone else in the world) I was more than a little psyched to put the lightweight to the test.
Here's why I'm liking the Lightweight Jersey:
1) Keyword: Lightweight. It is a lighter, more breathable material than the classics, but it still looks great.
2) The Rapha Arm Band. Looks great and breaks up the look and feel of the jersey a little more than previously. Just right.
3) The large "ballast" pocket in the back. I've seen full sandwiches stuffed in here. Great storage for those long days on the bike.
4) The Full Zip is my favorite new feature. This is the key. When you hit that big climb and the trees are pressing in, the air-flow has gone to nil, you're going to love being able to go all the way. Also makes the bathroom experience a little more navigable. Know what I mean?
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…