We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It is officially fall when you reach for your Classic Softshell Jacket before the morning commute. But that does not mean that the summer is just a memory long forgotten.
Every Tuesday from now until forever we will be updating the Rapha Continental Rides section of the website. Each week will see a more in-depth look at the rides that we did this past summer. The Road Journal served as our go-to spot for continuous updates throughout the summer, but now that we have had some time to process the rides they will be going up in full.
Flickr now offers an amazing little tool in the shape of a rotating slideshow. Take a look through the photos. The Leipers Fork ride is enviable to say the least. The good folks over at Gran Fondo really know how to treat people right. If you are in the Nashville area it is worth the visit alone for their Friday afternoon Wine sessions.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…