We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It is officially fall when you reach for your Classic Softshell Jacket before the morning commute. But that does not mean that the summer is just a memory long forgotten.
Every Tuesday from now until forever we will be updating the Rapha Continental Rides section of the website. Each week will see a more in-depth look at the rides that we did this past summer. The Road Journal served as our go-to spot for continuous updates throughout the summer, but now that we have had some time to process the rides they will be going up in full.
Flickr now offers an amazing little tool in the shape of a rotating slideshow. Take a look through the photos. The Leipers Fork ride is enviable to say the least. The good folks over at Gran Fondo really know how to treat people right. If you are in the Nashville area it is worth the visit alone for their Friday afternoon Wine sessions.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.