[ locale string ]
It is officially fall when you reach for your Classic Softshell Jacket before the morning commute. But that does not mean that the summer is just a memory long forgotten.
Every Tuesday from now until forever we will be updating the Rapha Continental Rides section of the website. Each week will see a more in-depth look at the rides that we did this past summer. The Road Journal served as our go-to spot for continuous updates throughout the summer, but now that we have had some time to process the rides they will be going up in full.
Flickr now offers an amazing little tool in the shape of a rotating slideshow. Take a look through the photos. The Leipers Fork ride is enviable to say the least. The good folks over at Gran Fondo really know how to treat people right. If you are in the Nashville area it is worth the visit alone for their Friday afternoon Wine sessions.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX