We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
It is officially fall when you reach for your Classic Softshell Jacket before the morning commute. But that does not mean that the summer is just a memory long forgotten.
Every Tuesday from now until forever we will be updating the Rapha Continental Rides section of the website. Each week will see a more in-depth look at the rides that we did this past summer. The Road Journal served as our go-to spot for continuous updates throughout the summer, but now that we have had some time to process the rides they will be going up in full.
Flickr now offers an amazing little tool in the shape of a rotating slideshow. Take a look through the photos. The Leipers Fork ride is enviable to say the least. The good folks over at Gran Fondo really know how to treat people right. If you are in the Nashville area it is worth the visit alone for their Friday afternoon Wine sessions.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.