Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Leave it on the road
Come Monday morning, people will be having their coffee. Some will be planning out the week ahead, perhaps thinking of the time they spent on the bike the previous days. This Monday morning, June 17th, Michael Tabtabai and Andrew Hudon will be undertaking a bit more with their week and the weeks that follow. In their attempt to traverse the United States in 24 days, they will Leave it on the Road in more ways than one. Tabtabai and Hudon are making the trip to raise money and awareness for the treatment of colon cancer. The planning alone is a Herculean project and Michael stopped by the other day to show off one of the final — and most important — pieces of the puzzle.
The Speedvagen machines that Andrew and Michael will be riding have been given a special paint scheme to match the Leave it on the Road style. It was a mystery that they left in the capable hands of bicycle builder Sacha White, who has become well known for his strange and beautiful paint pairings. The addition of SRAM 22 (for testing purposes only) and beautiful gold Chris King hubs that paired with Enve hoops are enough to make anyone turn green.
We chose to help support Michael and Andrew with the clothing aspect of their endeavor. As they make their way from the cool Pacific Northwest towards the warmer shores of the East Coast they will go from the Classic Jersey through the Pro Team Jersey and end up in the Super-Lightweight Jersey. Well, truth be told they are allowed to mix it up every once in a while, but that was the initial thinking. Keep an eye on their instagram feed for shots of not only the clothing, but all the goods in action.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.