We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Le Tour by James Straffon
Le Tour - from Maillot Jaune to Lanterne Rouge is an exhibition by artist James Straffon. Featuring collage, paintings and stories celebrating the greatest race in the world, the exhibition is now in its last week. Straffon's work depicts some of the greatest icons of the sport using a distinctive technique and aesthetic.
The show - at the Snap Galleries in Piccadilly - ends on August 7th. For more info visit the gallery's website »
12 Piccadilly Arcade
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS