We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Le Tour by James Straffon
Le Tour - from Maillot Jaune to Lanterne Rouge is an exhibition by artist James Straffon. Featuring collage, paintings and stories celebrating the greatest race in the world, the exhibition is now in its last week. Straffon's work depicts some of the greatest icons of the sport using a distinctive technique and aesthetic.
The show - at the Snap Galleries in Piccadilly - ends on August 7th. For more info visit the gallery's website »
12 Piccadilly Arcade
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG