We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Le Tour 2011: The Director's Car
Photo by Simon Mottram
We asked Yann Le Moenner, General Director of ASO, about his impressions of this year's Tour:
"I was particularly impressed by the incredible number of spectators at the beginning, but above all in the mountains. Admittedly, the performances of the French riders were the initial reason for this enthusiasm, but the variety of flags, in particular the Norwegian ones at the finish, was remarkable. As for the smooth running of the competition, although I have the viewpoint of an organiser who is concerned by safety during the race in particular, I too was won over by the sports performances that we witnessed this year. The guests that I had in my car were very enthusiastic about the race and asked our driver, Jean-Claude Bagot, the former rider, dozens of questions. This edition was wonderful from beginning to end."
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU