We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Le Tour 2011: The Director's Car
Photo by Simon Mottram
We asked Yann Le Moenner, General Director of ASO, about his impressions of this year's Tour:
"I was particularly impressed by the incredible number of spectators at the beginning, but above all in the mountains. Admittedly, the performances of the French riders were the initial reason for this enthusiasm, but the variety of flags, in particular the Norwegian ones at the finish, was remarkable. As for the smooth running of the competition, although I have the viewpoint of an organiser who is concerned by safety during the race in particular, I too was won over by the sports performances that we witnessed this year. The guests that I had in my car were very enthusiastic about the race and asked our driver, Jean-Claude Bagot, the former rider, dozens of questions. This edition was wonderful from beginning to end."
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.