Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Le Tour 2011: The Director's Car
Photo by Simon Mottram
We asked Yann Le Moenner, General Director of ASO, about his impressions of this year's Tour:
"I was particularly impressed by the incredible number of spectators at the beginning, but above all in the mountains. Admittedly, the performances of the French riders were the initial reason for this enthusiasm, but the variety of flags, in particular the Norwegian ones at the finish, was remarkable. As for the smooth running of the competition, although I have the viewpoint of an organiser who is concerned by safety during the race in particular, I too was won over by the sports performances that we witnessed this year. The guests that I had in my car were very enthusiastic about the race and asked our driver, Jean-Claude Bagot, the former rider, dozens of questions. This edition was wonderful from beginning to end."
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX