We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Le Métier | Barry & McMillan
"Every cyclist has a story to tell – some are heroic tales, some of horrifying crashes, and others of drugs and cheating. Most will never speak a word."
– Michael Barry
Le Métier is the hotly anticipated collaboration between road racer Michael Barry and photographer Camille J McMillan. A fascinating and intimate portrait of the life of a professional cyclist, Barry’s prose, which has featured in the New York Times, is perfectly matched with McMillan’s insightful photographs. The book also features the layout and graphic design of Justin Greenleaf.
Published by Rouleur, the book will be released at the end of April. Essential reading.
View a documentary featuring the authors of the book by Swedish broadcaster SVTPlay.
As well as the hardback version, a limited edition (200) will be available. The silk screen-printing of the covers for these limited editions can be seen in the following pictures.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries