We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Le Métier | Barry & McMillan
"Every cyclist has a story to tell – some are heroic tales, some of horrifying crashes, and others of drugs and cheating. Most will never speak a word."
– Michael Barry
Le Métier is the hotly anticipated collaboration between road racer Michael Barry and photographer Camille J McMillan. A fascinating and intimate portrait of the life of a professional cyclist, Barry’s prose, which has featured in the New York Times, is perfectly matched with McMillan’s insightful photographs. The book also features the layout and graphic design of Justin Greenleaf.
Published by Rouleur, the book will be released at the end of April. Essential reading.
View a documentary featuring the authors of the book by Swedish broadcaster SVTPlay.
As well as the hardback version, a limited edition (200) will be available. The silk screen-printing of the covers for these limited editions can be seen in the following pictures.
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC