We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Le Métier | Barry & McMillan
"Every cyclist has a story to tell – some are heroic tales, some of horrifying crashes, and others of drugs and cheating. Most will never speak a word."
– Michael Barry
Le Métier is the hotly anticipated collaboration between road racer Michael Barry and photographer Camille J McMillan. A fascinating and intimate portrait of the life of a professional cyclist, Barry’s prose, which has featured in the New York Times, is perfectly matched with McMillan’s insightful photographs. The book also features the layout and graphic design of Justin Greenleaf.
Published by Rouleur, the book will be released at the end of April. Essential reading.
View a documentary featuring the authors of the book by Swedish broadcaster SVTPlay.
As well as the hardback version, a limited edition (200) will be available. The silk screen-printing of the covers for these limited editions can be seen in the following pictures.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.