We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Le Métier | Barry & McMillan
"Every cyclist has a story to tell – some are heroic tales, some of horrifying crashes, and others of drugs and cheating. Most will never speak a word."
– Michael Barry
Le Métier is the hotly anticipated collaboration between road racer Michael Barry and photographer Camille J McMillan. A fascinating and intimate portrait of the life of a professional cyclist, Barry’s prose, which has featured in the New York Times, is perfectly matched with McMillan’s insightful photographs. The book also features the layout and graphic design of Justin Greenleaf.
Published by Rouleur, the book will be released at the end of April. Essential reading.
View a documentary featuring the authors of the book by Swedish broadcaster SVTPlay.
As well as the hardback version, a limited edition (200) will be available. The silk screen-printing of the covers for these limited editions can be seen in the following pictures.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb