We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
photos by Dan Sharp
There are a lot of projects that will culminate this month. The Rapha Continental films and photos that we shot over the course of a week will be published in the coming days. They will be an intimate look at four of the 2011 Amgen Tour of California stages that we rode. While on the trip our man Pete Rubi had the most unfortunate of accidents when a misplaced step caused for a broken foot. However unfortunate it allowed us to bestow one of cycling's highest honors – The Lanterne Rouge – upon him.
This unfortunate incident also gives us a moment to talk about something else we are doing in conjunction with the Tour of California. At the end of each day of racing Rapha will be honoring the last man in with one of our limited Lanterne Rouge Caps. Keep a watchful eye out for that and accompanying profiles of the riders that receive the caps each day.
This is but one thing on our list of exciting things to come to fruition this month. Expect more good things by the way of Versus, Universal, the Giro and a bit of Rapha in conjunction with each of those. If you can hardly wait for the news just ask yourself this question: Wouldn't Phil, Paul and Bob Roll look great in Short Sleeve Merino Polos?
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.