Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
photos by Dan Sharp
There are a lot of projects that will culminate this month. The Rapha Continental films and photos that we shot over the course of a week will be published in the coming days. They will be an intimate look at four of the 2011 Amgen Tour of California stages that we rode. While on the trip our man Pete Rubi had the most unfortunate of accidents when a misplaced step caused for a broken foot. However unfortunate it allowed us to bestow one of cycling's highest honors – The Lanterne Rouge – upon him.
This unfortunate incident also gives us a moment to talk about something else we are doing in conjunction with the Tour of California. At the end of each day of racing Rapha will be honoring the last man in with one of our limited Lanterne Rouge Caps. Keep a watchful eye out for that and accompanying profiles of the riders that receive the caps each day.
This is but one thing on our list of exciting things to come to fruition this month. Expect more good things by the way of Versus, Universal, the Giro and a bit of Rapha in conjunction with each of those. If you can hardly wait for the news just ask yourself this question: Wouldn't Phil, Paul and Bob Roll look great in Short Sleeve Merino Polos?
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb