We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lance's New Jacket
Lance Armstrong is on tour again. At the moment it happens to be on a book tour and not a bike tour. But when he stepped out on ABC's top morning show Regis and Kelly to talk about Comeback 2.0: Up Close and Personal he was wearing something that looked familiar. Something dapper, with a nice side zip and a slim cut to match his slight figure.
With the temperatures dropping almost everywhere here in the U.S. I have to say that it looks like he made the right decision. The Bomber Jacket is the perfect piece for on and off the bike, traveling around town, going to television tapings. Whatever your fancy, it just plain looks good. Check over at Gear Junkie to see an in-depth review of this now famous jacket.
I have not been able to find a video clip of the interview with Kelly. However, Lance was also on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart later that same evening. It must be warmer in the NBC Studios as this time he was not wearing the jacket. See the video from that interview here: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS