Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Lance's New Jacket
Lance Armstrong is on tour again. At the moment it happens to be on a book tour and not a bike tour. But when he stepped out on ABC's top morning show Regis and Kelly to talk about Comeback 2.0: Up Close and Personal he was wearing something that looked familiar. Something dapper, with a nice side zip and a slim cut to match his slight figure.
With the temperatures dropping almost everywhere here in the U.S. I have to say that it looks like he made the right decision. The Bomber Jacket is the perfect piece for on and off the bike, traveling around town, going to television tapings. Whatever your fancy, it just plain looks good. Check over at Gear Junkie to see an in-depth review of this now famous jacket.
I have not been able to find a video clip of the interview with Kelly. However, Lance was also on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart later that same evening. It must be warmer in the NBC Studios as this time he was not wearing the jacket. See the video from that interview here: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG