We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lance's New Jacket
Lance Armstrong is on tour again. At the moment it happens to be on a book tour and not a bike tour. But when he stepped out on ABC's top morning show Regis and Kelly to talk about Comeback 2.0: Up Close and Personal he was wearing something that looked familiar. Something dapper, with a nice side zip and a slim cut to match his slight figure.
With the temperatures dropping almost everywhere here in the U.S. I have to say that it looks like he made the right decision. The Bomber Jacket is the perfect piece for on and off the bike, traveling around town, going to television tapings. Whatever your fancy, it just plain looks good. Check over at Gear Junkie to see an in-depth review of this now famous jacket.
I have not been able to find a video clip of the interview with Kelly. However, Lance was also on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart later that same evening. It must be warmer in the NBC Studios as this time he was not wearing the jacket. See the video from that interview here: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.