We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Lance's New Jacket
Lance Armstrong is on tour again. At the moment it happens to be on a book tour and not a bike tour. But when he stepped out on ABC's top morning show Regis and Kelly to talk about Comeback 2.0: Up Close and Personal was wearing something that looked familiar. Something dapper, with a nice side zip and a slim cut to match his cyclists figure (which is another way of saying "slim").
With the temperatures dropping almost everywhere here in the U.S. I have to say that it looks like he made the right decision. The Bomber Jacket is the perfect piece for on and off the bike, traveling around town, going to television tapings. Whatever your fancy, it just plain looks good. Check over at Gear Junkie to see an in-depth review of this famous jacket.
I have not been able to find a video clip of the interview with Kelly. However, Lance was also on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart later that same evening. It must be warmer in the NBC Studios as this time he was not wearing the jacket. See the video from that interview here: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G