We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
La Centième Posters
This July marks the 100th edition of the Tour de France. As part of the celebrations Rapha have commissioned 10 illustrators and designers to create artworks commemorating the 100 Tours that will have taken place since 1903.
Broken down into 10 decades from 1903 to 2013, each work represents a specific era of the race. Calling on well-established illustrators and graphic designers from Europe and North America, the collection captures the diversity, beauty, suffering and cultural significance of cycling’s grandest race.
Alongside an exhibition of the 10 artworks at each of the Rapha Cycle Clubs throughout July, the designs will be available as limited edition prints from Friday 21st June (100 per artwork).
Years and illustrators/ designers:
1903 - 1912: Ultan Coyle | 1913 - 1926: Riccardo Guasco | 1927 - 1936: Sheryl Chapman 1937 - 1953: Rohan Eason | 1954 - 1963: Yuji Yamada | 1964 - 1973: Jo Burt
1974 - 1983: David Sparshott | 1984 - 1993: Max Erdenberger | 1994 - 2003: Geoff McFetridge | 2004 - 2013: Jack Saunders
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC