We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Knock for Knock
Visual artist Antony Crook, in collaboration with Rapha and RSA Films, presents Knock for Knock.
Shot in Tokyo, with a soundtrack from Mogwai and a script written by long-distance cyclist James Bowthorpe, the film represents a sportsman’s fight against his inner demons.
"We thought of this as a sequel to 30 Century Man [Crook and Bowthorpe’s last collaborative film] - a journey again… Knock For Knock looks inwards, into memory, into fear and fighting it."
- James Bowthorpe
The film will be premiered at the KK Outlet gallery in Hoxton Square, London on the 5th of April, and will be shown exclusively at Rapha.cc the following week.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…