Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Kissing with Helmets
Last Saturday our good friends Edie Perkins and Brett Cleaver (who worked at the NYC Cycle Club and races for Rapha Racing NYC) said their vows, exchanged rings and sealed it with a kiss. They then hopped a cross-country flight for Portland to be reunited with their his & her IF Crown Jewels that will take them back to NYC—one pedal stroke at a time.
To know Brett even a little is to know that whatever he does, he does with style and detailed coordination. Edie, it turns out was a 2:52 marathoner not long ago (humbly sharing that she was a women's top-20 at the Boston Marathon in 2004) and can likely tear the legs of most of us. Let's just say the are a strong, strong riding couple.
However, once you load 80 pounds of packs (and for some reason you (Brett) decided that neither of you should ride a triple or at least a compact on the front), anything can happen. But, like life and marriage, it's figuring it out as you go that makes the journey worthwhile.
You can follow along with them at Kissing With Helmets for the next six weeks as they honeymoon their way back home to New York.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.