We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Kings of Pain
THIS EVENT HAS NOW FINISHED
This summer Lance Armstrong will attempt to become the first rider to win six Tours in a row. To coincide with this event Rapha is holding a unique exhibition called ‘Kings of pain’.
‘Kings of pain’ will run for three weeks in July at The Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane in London. The exhibition celebrates the Tour de France and the glory and suffering of road racers through film, events and rare memorabilia from the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Visitors will have a unique opportunity to buy original posters, magazines, signed photographs and rare cycling toys from the sport’s glory years. There will also be vintage road bikes to see and the latest in carbon fibre technology. Live TV coverage of each day’s stage will be shown. The full range of Rapha products will be available to sample and purchase.
The exhibition will be open to the public from the 3rd until the 25th of July 2004, from 12.00 until 20.00 every day.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP