We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Kings of Pain
THIS EVENT HAS NOW FINISHED
This summer Lance Armstrong will attempt to become the first rider to win six Tours in a row. To coincide with this event Rapha is holding a unique exhibition called ‘Kings of pain’.
‘Kings of pain’ will run for three weeks in July at The Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane in London. The exhibition celebrates the Tour de France and the glory and suffering of road racers through film, events and rare memorabilia from the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Visitors will have a unique opportunity to buy original posters, magazines, signed photographs and rare cycling toys from the sport’s glory years. There will also be vintage road bikes to see and the latest in carbon fibre technology. Live TV coverage of each day’s stage will be shown. The full range of Rapha products will be available to sample and purchase.
The exhibition will be open to the public from the 3rd until the 25th of July 2004, from 12.00 until 20.00 every day.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX