We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Kings of Pain
THIS EVENT HAS NOW FINISHED
This summer Lance Armstrong will attempt to become the first rider to win six Tours in a row. To coincide with this event Rapha is holding a unique exhibition called ‘Kings of pain’.
‘Kings of pain’ will run for three weeks in July at The Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane in London. The exhibition celebrates the Tour de France and the glory and suffering of road racers through film, events and rare memorabilia from the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Visitors will have a unique opportunity to buy original posters, magazines, signed photographs and rare cycling toys from the sport’s glory years. There will also be vintage road bikes to see and the latest in carbon fibre technology. Live TV coverage of each day’s stage will be shown. The full range of Rapha products will be available to sample and purchase.
The exhibition will be open to the public from the 3rd until the 25th of July 2004, from 12.00 until 20.00 every day.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC