Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Kings of Pain
THIS EVENT HAS NOW FINISHED
This summer Lance Armstrong will attempt to become the first rider to win six Tours in a row. To coincide with this event Rapha is holding a unique exhibition called ‘Kings of pain’.
‘Kings of pain’ will run for three weeks in July at The Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane in London. The exhibition celebrates the Tour de France and the glory and suffering of road racers through film, events and rare memorabilia from the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Visitors will have a unique opportunity to buy original posters, magazines, signed photographs and rare cycling toys from the sport’s glory years. There will also be vintage road bikes to see and the latest in carbon fibre technology. Live TV coverage of each day’s stage will be shown. The full range of Rapha products will be available to sample and purchase.
The exhibition will be open to the public from the 3rd until the 25th of July 2004, from 12.00 until 20.00 every day.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…