We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Just Another Sunday at Roubaix
photos from 2009 Paris-Roubaix
Paris-Roubaix will be on us in a couple of days now. And while the racing will be the focus of the day, the circus that inevitably follows this race only heightens the allure that this Monument holds. From the beer addled fans to the staunch supporters there are sure to be a number of interesting sights from the crowd.
Seeing the big coverage from a place like Sporza or Cyclingnews is interesting from a race standpoint, but in all honesty there are some really great insider looks at how these races unfold. And even a game from Cyclocosm that should make for an interesting way to follow along.
Cycling Inquisition is at the race and his follow up should be spot on and hilarious I am sure. While another that has some great race day photography is one called Velopresse, keep an eye on that one. Another photographer who's site is a visual treat of the Classics is that of Marthein Smit, some great photos of people lining the courses this year.
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge