We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Just Another Sunday at Roubaix
photos from 2009 Paris-Roubaix
Paris-Roubaix will be on us in a couple of days now. And while the racing will be the focus of the day, the circus that inevitably follows this race only heightens the allure that this Monument holds. From the beer addled fans to the staunch supporters there are sure to be a number of interesting sights from the crowd.
Seeing the big coverage from a place like Sporza or Cyclingnews is interesting from a race standpoint, but in all honesty there are some really great insider looks at how these races unfold. And even a game from Cyclocosm that should make for an interesting way to follow along.
Cycling Inquisition is at the race and his follow up should be spot on and hilarious I am sure. While another that has some great race day photography is one called Velopresse, keep an eye on that one. Another photographer who's site is a visual treat of the Classics is that of Marthein Smit, some great photos of people lining the courses this year.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.