We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Just Another Sunday at Roubaix
photos from 2009 Paris-Roubaix
Paris-Roubaix will be on us in a couple of days now. And while the racing will be the focus of the day, the circus that inevitably follows this race only heightens the allure that this Monument holds. From the beer addled fans to the staunch supporters there are sure to be a number of interesting sights from the crowd.
Seeing the big coverage from a place like Sporza or Cyclingnews is interesting from a race standpoint, but in all honesty there are some really great insider looks at how these races unfold. And even a game from Cyclocosm that should make for an interesting way to follow along.
Cycling Inquisition is at the race and his follow up should be spot on and hilarious I am sure. While another that has some great race day photography is one called Velopresse, keep an eye on that one. Another photographer who's site is a visual treat of the Classics is that of Marthein Smit, some great photos of people lining the courses this year.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.