We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Jersey Pocket Stuff
Rapha has a new Facebook competition for you this month. We have been talking about doing this for a while now and it is an homage to one of our favorite blogs out there – Everyday Carry. It took a reminder from our good friends Joe Staples and Michael Tabtabai from nearby creative agency Wieden + Kennedy to kick us into gear. Starting today and for the next four weeks, we will be choosing one winner every Friday to receive a brand new Essentials Case to store all your essentials. One photo entry per week. Check back periodically on the blog for some examples from some of our esteemed fellow bloggers and friends of the family. See details below:
Each entry must include:
- Ride location and distance (distance doesn't matter, but it gives a bit of context to what we are seeing)
- List of pocket contents
Here is my example:
Ride: Portland Oregon; Up Logie Trail, down Johnson and then back up Dorland Road; 60 miles.
- Brevet Jersey
- iphone and headphones
- Rapha Essentials Case
- Billkirk Leather Wallet
- Various and Sundry Credit Cards and ID
- Keys (house and office)
- Spare Tube
- 1 Clif Mojo Bar
- 1 Package Clif Shot Rocks
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX