[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Jersey Pocket Stuff
Rapha has a new Facebook competition for you this month. We have been talking about doing this for a while now and it is an homage to one of our favorite blogs out there – Everyday Carry. It took a reminder from our good friends Joe Staples and Michael Tabtabai from nearby creative agency Wieden + Kennedy to kick us into gear. Starting today and for the next four weeks, we will be choosing one winner every Friday to receive a brand new Essentials Case to store all your essentials. One photo entry per week. Check back periodically on the blog for some examples from some of our esteemed fellow bloggers and friends of the family. See details below:
Each entry must include:
- Ride location and distance (distance doesn't matter, but it gives a bit of context to what we are seeing)
- List of pocket contents
Here is my example:
Ride: Portland Oregon; Up Logie Trail, down Johnson and then back up Dorland Road; 60 miles.
- Brevet Jersey
- iphone and headphones
- Rapha Essentials Case
- Billkirk Leather Wallet
- Various and Sundry Credit Cards and ID
- Keys (house and office)
- Spare Tube
- 1 Clif Mojo Bar
- 1 Package Clif Shot Rocks
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP