Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Jersey Pocket Stuff
Rapha has a new Facebook competition for you this month. We have been talking about doing this for a while now and it is an homage to one of our favorite blogs out there – Everyday Carry. It took a reminder from our good friends Joe Staples and Michael Tabtabai from nearby creative agency Wieden + Kennedy to kick us into gear. Starting today and for the next four weeks, we will be choosing one winner every Friday to receive a brand new Essentials Case to store all your essentials. One photo entry per week. Check back periodically on the blog for some examples from some of our esteemed fellow bloggers and friends of the family. See details below:
Each entry must include:
- Ride location and distance (distance doesn't matter, but it gives a bit of context to what we are seeing)
- List of pocket contents
Here is my example:
Ride: Portland Oregon; Up Logie Trail, down Johnson and then back up Dorland Road; 60 miles.
- Brevet Jersey
- iphone and headphones
- Rapha Essentials Case
- Billkirk Leather Wallet
- Various and Sundry Credit Cards and ID
- Keys (house and office)
- Spare Tube
- 1 Clif Mojo Bar
- 1 Package Clif Shot Rocks
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…