Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Jersey Pocket Stuff
Rapha has a new Facebook competition for you this month. We have been talking about doing this for a while now and it is an homage to one of our favorite blogs out there – Everyday Carry. It took a reminder from our good friends Joe Staples and Michael Tabtabai from nearby creative agency Wieden + Kennedy to kick us into gear. Starting today and for the next four weeks, we will be choosing one winner every Friday to receive a brand new Essentials Case to store all your essentials. One photo entry per week. Check back periodically on the blog for some examples from some of our esteemed fellow bloggers and friends of the family. See details below:
Each entry must include:
- Ride location and distance (distance doesn't matter, but it gives a bit of context to what we are seeing)
- List of pocket contents
Here is my example:
Ride: Portland Oregon; Up Logie Trail, down Johnson and then back up Dorland Road; 60 miles.
- Brevet Jersey
- iphone and headphones
- Rapha Essentials Case
- Billkirk Leather Wallet
- Various and Sundry Credit Cards and ID
- Keys (house and office)
- Spare Tube
- 1 Clif Mojo Bar
- 1 Package Clif Shot Rocks
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN