Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Jersey Pocket Stuff
Rapha has a new Facebook competition for you this month. We have been talking about doing this for a while now and it is an homage to one of our favorite blogs out there – Everyday Carry. It took a reminder from our good friends Joe Staples and Michael Tabtabai from nearby creative agency Wieden + Kennedy to kick us into gear. Starting today and for the next four weeks, we will be choosing one winner every Friday to receive a brand new Essentials Case to store all your essentials. One photo entry per week. Check back periodically on the blog for some examples from some of our esteemed fellow bloggers and friends of the family. See details below:
Each entry must include:
- Ride location and distance (distance doesn't matter, but it gives a bit of context to what we are seeing)
- List of pocket contents
Here is my example:
Ride: Portland Oregon; Up Logie Trail, down Johnson and then back up Dorland Road; 60 miles.
- Brevet Jersey
- iphone and headphones
- Rapha Essentials Case
- Billkirk Leather Wallet
- Various and Sundry Credit Cards and ID
- Keys (house and office)
- Spare Tube
- 1 Clif Mojo Bar
- 1 Package Clif Shot Rocks
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX